I have decided now, since watching the news, that I want a place to write my opinions on the things that matter to me.
I have seen many things in the world these days that have got my heckles up. I see that the world is trying, England specifically, to rule my existence. I have seen now that shock tactics have been brought in to stop children, and their parents, smoking.
I am getting annoyed with people saying to me "Quit smoking" and I am fed up with people trying to rule over my very existence. You can only blame so much on smoking, I have now heard that not only almost all diseases and heart attacks are from smoking but now it can ruin your marriage and generally ruin your life.
This concept is obviously ridiculous but it is for those people who have no reason in their mind and believe everything that is on television and the Internet. There are people put there who are far more sheep like than society would let you think.
But that is another story...
I am going to say now, if someone is supposed to love you and you smoke then they take that on as well, if someone leaves you because of smoking then they are the most ridiculous of people especially if the line "If you loved me you'd stop" was used. You should find people who love you for you and NOT what you choose to do.
I wish that the world would become less intrusive and restricting on the human rights. For a place that says it is one of the most civilised in the world I do not believe that the restriction of the rights of some people can possibly seen as civilised when it is tyrannical. We are supposed to be the logic of the world along with others and yet I believe the only reason that we are seen as civilised, logical, powerful is because we brainwash, we dictate within subliminal and obvious messaging and in the most extreme of cases the segregation of those who do things that the government or "society" see as a danger or as wrong.
I agree there are some things that need to be enforced such as the laws but that is only because some people, a lot of people, within society are Neanderthals and they have reverted to old immoral ways in regard to stealing, beating and killing usually those who are different or those who have been seen to wrong them, but sometimes just for sick fun, civilised ain't it. I give no excuses and believe that in this regard it should be an eye for an eye but for those who smoke or drink they should not be chastised as they pay the tax on their items and they usually do not bother anyone else whilst doing this. There are those who of course ruin this, as they say there is "always one" but you CANNOT tar all with the same brush with punishment because it is unfair and it is putting people at risk of more illness for the choices they make so that "society" the government can decide what we can and cannot do.
The idea of having to put the ideas of smoking with things such as drugs is ludicrous but I am certain that eventually Nicotine and alcohol with become Classed Drugs. You will find that as Cannabis goes higher in the Class scale that nicotine especially will be considered eventually as bad. Though at the moment within the current climate it would be economically unsound to remove the capital created by Cigarettes and Tobacco because of the amount we spend on these and the revenue in tax created. I am appalled with the reasoning behind not standing by the courage of their convictions not to mention that the country would not stand for it.
I am a smoker! I will say this I have no regrets about the choices that I make. I will probably quit eventually but I will quit under my own terms and the more I am told not to the more I will continue, a childish way to think I know but that is the natural human instinct to rebel against stupidity.
The conclusion of this first rant, is that the western world is hiding behind the facade of society to control the people who live here, by any means necessary. They brainwash the children who then bug the adults and hardworking people are berated and chastised for no good reason other than one choice that they made.
Coming soon... sheep like standards and celebrities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment